Product and Service Providers can reach the dynamic and growing insurance and investment market through advertising with Insurance Times & Investments, which provides a set of clear and specific target markets. The fact that buying power is increasingly controlled by sophisticated, broad-based consumers, whose knowledge and understanding is both a challenge and opportunity for marketing and sales, is pivotal to our editorial philosophy.
The magazine is therefore an ideal vehicle for service providers wishing to promote:
- Corporate communication and awareness;
- Insurance and Investment Products;
- Goods and Services to Brokers and other Financial Service Intermediaries; and
- Development of expertise in the industry
Who should advertise?
Given our target market, advertising with Insurance Times & Investments will be suitable for the following:
- Companies wishing to enhance their corporate identity in the minds of the public at large, business partners, insurance and investment intermediaries, and other financial service advisers;
- Marketers who want to promote their short term insurance, life assurance, retirement provision, healthcare and investment products;
- Companies providing computer-based services and bureau support;
- Office suppliers of stationery, furniture and computer equipment and software;
- Courier and other distribution service providers;
- Document Warehousing companies;
- Providers of office administration support;
- Hotel, airline and other travel and car hire industries marketing to travelling businessmen, and, salesmen.
- Conference organisers.
Benefits of the Internet
There are many advantages of using the Internet for advertising purposes:
- Cost-effective marketing to millions of users.
- Advertisers only pay for exposure to targeted clients through a self-selection process.
- They acquire international contacts.
- Enjoy low entry costs.
- Advertising copy and design are easy and inexpensive to change.
- There is a 24-hour access to information all year round.
- Specific target marketing is achieved because:
- Only visitors relevant to client business are attracted.
- Information is focused.
- Negative publicity is avoided by focusing only on relevant individuals.
Library for Members
Our internet website gives browsers free access to our extensive library of past articles and with full search facilities. Click here to search our database.
Click here to access all the articles in the latest issue of the magazine.